In spite of its excitement, football wasn’t always the most popular sport in the world. Known as America’s pastime, baseball is a favorite among kids. From an informal backyard sport to organized leagues to the Majors, it is a sport which can offer something for everyone!
If running and tackling isn’t the favourite style of your kids, you can still spark their interest in sports with these following baseball crafts. Baseball moves at a slower pace and doesn’t involve too much contact, so it is perfect for kids who love working as a team, thinking strategically, and not getting too dirty. For them, you will find these craft ideas a true home run.
- Charmed by Baseball
- I Heart Baseball Edible Crafts
- DIY Baseball Pennants
- #1 Baseball Fan Sports Craft
- Home Run Bookends
- Baseball Lacing Craft
Other Sports Arts and Crafts
If your kids like sports but prefer ones which are not so “traditional,” you will find that the following collection of extra sports arts and crafts is suitable for them. These sporty art and craft projects fit any skill level and range from basketball, bowling, to swimming, so you can be sure to find at least one which fits your kids’ interests.
- Basketball Bite-Sized Treats
- Sports Fan Photo Frames
- Sports Clipboard Duct Tape Crafts
- Table Soccer Free Printable Game
- Personalized Bike License Plate
- Go Team Foam Finger
- Popsicle Stick Skateboards
- First Prize Award Ribbons
- Sports Equipment Ornaments
- Swimming Self Portraiture
- Glow-in-the-Dark Bowling Plastic Bottle Craft
- Duct Tape Sports Clipboards
Remember that sports are a great way to keep your kids active and engaged with each other. Sports help teach them discipline, team work, hard work, and so much more. These sports crafts for kids are perfect for those cold or rainy days when your kids can’t go outside to play. Have fun!